Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 10th: Work


Being a weather man at a local tv station may no seem like glamour, but in reality it's worse than any of you could ever imagine. Unlike most stations where the weather guy is treated with the same respect as the rest of the crew I am treated as if I was an intern. I actually don't get it since we already have interns who should suffice, but appearantly the unpaid help is too good to waste on big important projects like scrubbing the toilet. Clearly
that is a job for a phd in Meteorology. I've tried talking to my boss about it, but she hates me. I would just quit if the pay and benefits weren't amazing and the market was better. People call me Meteor Mike because of an event that happened a few weeks ago, which is actually the reason people here don't like me. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment