Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 13th: Dream


I actually knew this was gonna happen, sort of. You see a week before the meteor incident I had a dream about a meteor crashing on the city. There was a woman there, she had orange hair and an hourglass figure, she had long nails & demonic red wings. She was standing in te middle of the city as the meteor hit behind her.
"Fate strikes!"  She said.
The city then changed, the building rearranged itself. The meteor came again from the sky, but this time a man swooped in and stopped it. He was faceless,his skin completely white and he wore a dark suit and red tie. His hands were longer than the city itself it seemed. He took the meteor and ate it. His face opened revealing a mouth which swallowed the meteor up.
He was taller than most of the skyscrapers and after his "meal" he kneeled down to the demon winged woman.
"Beware temptations the visions give!" He said, his mouth not opening this time.
It was a strange dream, I remember it well since I wrote it in my dream journal.
I guess remenissing cheers me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment