Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 31st: Deal

The tall man from my dream stopped by earlier. I've begun to hallucinate these things when I'm awake, but being sort of a clown, I decided to play along.

"Are you sure you don't want to continue life, if you want I can help you"

I looked at him, for a second there I honestly believed that this imaginary being from my dreams was actually trying to help me, the same being that swallowed the meteor.

"Why?" I asked it.

"I do not care for the humans, but I will oblige this opportunity as the Vision broke the rules"

"What rules?"

"First, I must ask if you accept in coming to work for me?"

I took him seriously, I was dying anyway. I thought about it and decided that no good could come out of me living any longer.

"No"

"Well, to answer your question...she broke the rules to the grand game"

"What is the grand game?"

He explained it to me, it sounded horrifying.
I closed my eyes.

I was at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment